c) Yes, I am actually.
2. Do you consider yourself to be psychic?
c) I anticipated your question and have already answered it in question 1.
3. Imagine the following scenario. You are completing an online survey when the following question arises. Is this…?:
4. Which of these fictional characters best characterises your leadership style?
a) Animal from The Muppet Show.
b) Flipper the dolphin.
c) Skeletor from He-Man.
d) Donald Trump.
5. Have you ever suffered from déjà vu?
c) For God’s sake…
6. You have survived a plane crash in the mountains. Everyone else on board has been killed. In addition to the human cargo, the plane had been transporting a large consignment of hazelnuts. Unfortunately, you are allergic to hazelnuts. You are starting to starve. What do you?
a) Take a chance and eat the nuts. You have an epipen anyway.
b) Start eating one of your dead colleagues. Hopefully, they won’t have been eating any nuts recently. If they have, it doesn’t really matter.
c) Reject the whole question as being in rather poor taste. Although if I found out the person framing the question had a nut allergy himself, that would make it okay. Even if he hasn’t been in a plane crash.
7. Have you ever suffered from déjà vu?
c) For God’s sake…
8. You think you’re pretty clever don’t you? With your degree and everything. Well, I don’t think you are. In fact, I reckon I could have you. Do you want to have a fight?
a) Don’t be absurd man. We can resolve this like adults.
b). Yeah, alright. Do you want some? Come on then? Outside now.
9. Why do birds suddenly appear, every time that you’re near?
a) To be honest, I do always keep lots of bird seed in my pockets. That might be it.
b) I am Tippi Hedren.
a) Why not?
b) Why what?
d) Because because because because because because of the wonderful things he does.
11. You have arranged your perfect dream dinner party featuring a range of guests both living and dead, real and fictional. However, Trotsky has totally let you down by forgetting to bring the salad he promised to make for starters. Churchill seems to have been drinking before he even arrived and is in heated discussion with Napoleon, even though neither understand can each other as they both speak different languages. Alexander the Great is chatting to Stephen Fry but looks bored. Brian Cox the actor is proving much better company than the TV astronomer who you meant to invite would have been but Penelope Cruz and Uncle Bulgaria have already left together. Do you like Pepsi more than coke?
b) Only if I am blindfolded first.
c) Aren’t they both coke anyway?
12. When will I be famous?
a) I can’t answer. I can’t answer that.
b) How old do you think I am? First, Tippi Hedren and now this. What’s the next question going to be about? Juliet sodding Bravo?
c) I was actually still thinking about Uncle Bulgaria and Penelope Cruz from the last question.
13. You walk down a narrow corridor and come to a cavernous poorly lit room. As you advance forward you see hear a loud snoring sound. As your eyes adjust the sleeping body of a huge malevolent green OGRE homes into view. As you attempt to run away, the ogre’s eyes flick open. It is clearly angry and wants to fight. Do you…?
a) Roll a dice. Get a 6 and you successfully kill it and thrust a sword into its evil still beating heart. You get to carry on with the survey. Get anything less and the ogre bites your head off and you die. Redo the survey endlessly from question 1 until you can advance beyond this question. Good luck!
b) Pretend to roll a dice and get a 6. Way hey. You win. That’s what everyone else does. I bet you don’t know where your dice is anyway. Or die. Whatever.
14. Look at these words. Do they look better…like this? Or like…this?
a) The first one.
b) The second one.
c) They are both about the same.
d) Er…not sure…could you do it again please?
15. Have you ever attempted to conduct a citizen’s arrest on a serving police officer?
16. Which is scarier?
a) The Laughing Cow
b) The Jolly Green Giant.
c) Being sued for copyright infringement
17. You accidentally phone your old telephone number by mistake and inadvertently get through to a ten-year-old version of yourself from the past. What advice do you give to your young self?
a) Don’t bother watching Lost.
b) Buy some shares in mobile phone technology.
c) Don’t believe what people tell you. Father Christmas is real. Your parents are the ones who don’t really exist.
Thank you for your time…