Ten great ideas to transform the world of TV, film and music…
- A new series of 24 should be made in which Donald Sutherland plays Jack Bauer’s evil estranged father.
- A new Bond film should be made in which an elderly Bond played by Sean Connery is called out of retirement for a final mission.
- All theme tunes should include a version which includes the title amongst the lyrics in the manner of Anita Dobson’s Anyone Can Fall In Love (for EastEnders) if they do not already do so. Particularly: Star Wars, the 70s and 80s Superman films, Coronation Street and Last of the Summer Wine.
- Why Do You Think You Are? A new documentary series which forces celebrities to justify their existence.
- None of the Carry On films (with the possible exception of the first one Carry On Sergeant and the later Carry On Regardless) feature any characters saying…
View original post 439 more words